Lindsay Greenbush (Carrie) Exclusive Interview!
PrairieFans.com would like to take the time out to thank Lindsay Greenbush for this exclusive interview she gave us. Hope you all enjoy!
1. What was it like to be on Little House?
It was a lot of Fun, work, and a great experience.
2. Did you enjoy working with the cast and crew?
They were all very nice.
3. What was the atmosphere like on the Little House set?
I don't really remember I was to young to have noticed.
4. What, if any, affect did your role as Carrie Ingalls have on your career over the years?
I think if I ever went back into acting everyone would remember Carrie so it might give me a way in.
5.Who would you say on the set made the biggest impression on you personally?
That is hard to say.
6. Since there were so many Little House episodes, did it ever feel as though you were part of two REAL families?
Yes, you work with them so much through the years they do become like an extended family and very close friends.
7. Do you have a favorite episode?
I have several early ones that I like. The first ones are my favorites.
8. If there was a Little House Reunion, what do you think Carrie would be up to?
Carrie the historical character wrote a few books and then ended up living with Laura I think until Laura died.